The Shipping Register of Ukraine is a founder and member of International Association of Technical Survey and Classification (TSCI). The following institutions are among members of the Association:
Subject of TSCI activities is the cooperation in the field of classification and certification of inland and river-sea navigation vessels, sea-going ships, technical survey of ships and other industrial, construction and transport objects as well as cooperation in the field of certification of quality systems, manufacture, goods, work and services.
Head Office and Secretariat of the TSCI are situated in Moscow, Russian Federation.
Within the framework of TSCI the following working groups are works:
- Vietnam Register
- Cuban Register of Shipping
- Polish Register of Shipping
- Russian River Register
- Korean Classification Society
- Slovak Lloyd
- Research and Development Working Groups
- Working Group for Accreditation of TSCI as international non-governmental organization with consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council
- Quality Working Group
- Port State Control (PSC) Working Group